Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) Responsible person acc. Art. 4 par. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is
K&B Wellness Ltd.
Am Kreuzacker 2
Managing Director: Eljona Xhakollari
Youth Protection Officer according to § 7 JMStV: [email protected]
Tel.: 06659 915973
see our imprint
(3) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we also state the specified criteria for the storage period. Insofar as we commission external service providers, these have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly monitored.
Legal basis of data processing / duration of storage and retention periods
(1) The legal basis for the processing of personal data when you visit our website is derived from Art. 6 and 9 DS-GVO and is specified in the following regulations.
(2) We store your data for the time we need it to achieve the purposes outlined below. In addition, there are legal (e.g. tax) regulations that require us to retain certain documents for up to ten years. After the purpose has been achieved / the retention periods have expired, we delete data that is no longer required.
- 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) The legal basis for data processing when visiting our website is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(2) In the case of mere informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security:
-Date and time of the request
-time zone difference fromGreenwich Mean Time (GMT)
-content of the request (concrete page)
-Access status/HTTP status code
-amount of data transferred in each case
-Websitefrom which the request comes (referrer – URL)
-Operating system and its interface
-language and version of the browser software.
-The type of device used (e.g. PC, mobile device).
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive associated with the browser you are using and through which the entity that sets the cookie (in this case by us) receives certain information. Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
- a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
-Transient cookies (for this b)
-Persistent cookies (for this purpose c).
- b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the joint session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
- c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified duration, which may differ depending on the cookie. After expiration of the respective retention period, the cookies are automatically deleted. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
e)We use the following cookies on our website (name, type, duration):
-XSRF-TOKEN, Transient/Session, Browser Session
-laravel_session, session, 24 hours from setting/updating
-Cookies from / for Google Analytics, see § 4 and 8
-cookies from / for plugin – providers, see § 5
Use of Google Analytics
(1) Legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 par. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(2)This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. In the event that IP anonymization is activated on this website, however, your IP address will be truncated beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
(3) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data from Google.
(5) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. This means that IP addresses are processed in abbreviated form, which means that it is not possible to identify a specific person. Insofar as the data collected about you has a personal reference, this is therefore immediately excluded and the personal data is thus immediately deleted.
(6) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained enable us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases where personal data is transferred to the US, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
(8) This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which is performed via a user ID. You can deactivate the cross-device analysis of your usage in your customer account under “My data”, “Personal data”.
Use of social media plug-ins
(1) Legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 par. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(2) We currently use the social media plug-in from Facebook. We use the so-called two-click solution. This means that when you visit our site, no personal data is initially passed on to the providers of the plug-ins. You can recognize the provider of the plug-in by the mark on the box above its initial letter or logo. We open the possibility for you to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in via the button. Only if you click on the marked field and thereby activate it, the plug-in provider receives the information that you have called up the corresponding website of our online offer. In addition, the under § 3 data referred to in this declaration. In the case of Facebook – according to the provider – in Germany the IP address is anonymized immediately after collection. By activating the plug-in, your personal data is transmitted to the respective plug-in provider and stored there (in the case of US providers, in the USA). Since the plug-in provider collects data in particular via cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies via your browser’s security settings before clicking on the grayed-out box.
(3) We have no control over the data collected and data processing operations, nor are we aware of the full extent of the data collection, the purposes of the processing, the storage periods. We also have no information about the deletion of the collected data by the plug-in provider.
(4) The plug-in provider stores the data collected about you as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (also for users who are not logged in) for the display of tailored advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise this right. Through the plug-ins, we offer you the opportunity to interact with the social networks and other users, so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user.
(5) The data transfer takes place regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in to the plug-in provider, the data we collect is directly assigned to your account with the plug-in provider. If you click the activated button and link to the page, for example, the plug-in provider also saves this information in your user account and shares it publicly with your contacts. We recommend that you log out regularly after using a social network, but especially before activating the button, as this allows you to avoid an assignment to your profile with the plug-in provider.
(6) For more information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider, please refer to the privacy statements of these providers, which are communicated below. There you will also receive further information about your rights in this regard and setting options for protecting your privacy.
Facebook Inc, 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; further information on data collection: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications as well as http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info#everyoneinfo. Facebook has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
YouTube video integration
(1) Legal basis for the integration of the You-Tube videos is Art. 6 par. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(2) We have integrated YouTube videos into our online offer, which are stored on http://www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website. These are all integrated in “extended data protection mode”, i.e. no data about you as a user is transmitted to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only when you play the videos, the data mentioned in paragraph 2 are transmitted. We have no influence on this data transmission.
(3) By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the under § 3 data referred to in this declaration. This occurs regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your data is directly assigned to your account. If you do not want the assignment with your profile at YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) for the provision of tailored advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, and you must contact YouTube to exercise this right.
- 7 Integration of Google Maps
(1) Legal basis for the integration of Google Maps is Art. 6 par. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(2) On this website we use the offer of Google Maps. This allows us to show you interactive maps directly in the website and enables you to use the map function comfortably.
(3) By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding sub-page of our website. In addition, the under § 3 data referred to in this declaration. This occurs regardless of whether Google provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your data is directly assigned to your account. If you do not want the assignment with your profile at Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) for the provision of tailored advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, and you must contact Google to exercise this right.
- 8 Use of Google Adwords Conversion and Google Remarketing
(1) Legal basis for the use of Google Adwords Conversionist Art. 6 par. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(2) We use the Google Adwords service to draw attention to our attractive offers on external websites with the help of advertising media (so-called Google Adwords). We can determine how successful the individual advertising measures are in relation to the data of the advertising campaigns. In doing so, we pursue the interest of displaying advertising that is of interest to you, making our website more interesting for you and achieving a fair calculation of advertising costs.
(3) These advertising materials are delivered by Google via so-called “ad servers”. For this purpose, we use ad server cookies, through which certain parameters for measuring success, such as display of ads or clicks by users, can be measured. If you access our website via a Google ad, Google Adwords will store a cookie in your PC. These cookies usually expire after 30 days and are not intended to identify you personally. The unique cookie ID, number of ad impressions per placement (frequency), last impression (relevant for post-view conversions) and opt-out information (marking that the user no longer wishes to be addressed) are usually stored as analysis values for this cookie.
(4) These cookies allow Google to recognize your Internet browser. Provided that a user visits certain pages of the website of an Adwords customer and the cookie stored on his computer has not yet expired, Google and the customer can recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page. A different cookie is assigned to each Adwords customer. Cookies can therefore not be tracked through the websites of Adwords customers. We ourselves do not collect or process any personal data in the aforementioned advertising measures. We only receive statistical evaluations from Google. These evaluations enable us to identify which of the advertising measures used are particularly effective. We do not receive any further data from the use of the advertising media; in particular, we cannot identify users on the basis of this information.
(5) Due to the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection with Google’s server. We have no influence on the scope and further use of the data collected by Google through the use of this tool and therefore inform you according to our state of knowledge: Through the integration of AdWords Conversion, Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding part of our website or clicked on an ad from us. If you are registered with a Google service, Google can assign the visit to your account. Even if you are not registered with Google or have not logged in, there is a possibility that the provider will find out and store your IP address.
(6) You can prevent participation in this tracking process in various ways: a) by an appropriate setting of your browser software, in particular the suppression of third-party cookies leads to the fact that you do not receive ads from third-party providers; b) by disabling cookies for conversion tracking by setting your browser to block cookies from the domain “www.googleadservices.com”, https://www.google.de/settings/ads, which setting will be deleted when you delete your cookies; c) by disabling the interest-based ads of the providers that are part of the self-regulatory campaign “About Ads” via the link http://www.aboutads.info/choices, this setting being deleted when you delete your cookies; d) by permanently deactivating it in your Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome browsers under the link http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin. We would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this offer to their full extent.
(7) In addition to Adwords Conversion, we use the Google Remarketing application. This is a procedure with which we would like to address you again. Through this application, our advertisements can be displayed to you during your further internet use after visiting our website. This is done by means of cookies stored in your browser, via which your usage behavior is recorded and evaluated by Google when you visit various websites. This allows Google to determine your previous visit to our website. According to its own statements, Google does not combine the data collected in the course of remarketing with your personal data that may be stored by Google. In particular, according to Google, pseudonymization is used in remarketing.
- 9 Further functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you will usually have to provide additional personal data that we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if promotional participations, competitions, contract conclusions or similar services are offered by us together with partners. You will receive more information on this when you provide your personal data or in the description of the offer.
(3) If our service providers or partners are located in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
(1) The legal basis for data processing for portal use is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a if applicable also in conjunction with. Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a GDPR.
(3) When you use our portal, we store the registration data until you permanently delete your access. Furthermore, we store the data you voluntarily provide for the duration of your use of the portal, unless you delete this data beforehand.
(4) To prevent unauthorized access to your personal data by third parties, the connection is encrypted using SSL technology.
(1) The legal basis for data processing in the context of your contact with us is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR. Depending on the background / purpose of the contact, however, there may also be other legal bases for data processing – e.g. our legitimate interest in responding to your request (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DS-GVO) and / or the conclusion or fulfillment of a contract (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DS-GVO).
(2) When you contact us by phone, e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. A passing on of these data does not take place without Your consent. We delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer required or restrict the processing if there are legal retention obligations.
(1) You have the following rights against us regarding the personal data concerning you:
-Right ofaccess, Art. 15 DS-GVO
-Right torectification or erasure, Art. 16 and 17 DS-GVO
-Right torestriction of processing, Art. 18 DS-GVO
-Right toobject to processing, Art. 21 DS-GVO
-Right todata portability, Art. 20 DS-GVO
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
- 13 Revocation of consent to / objection to the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent (Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a / Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a DS-GVO) to the processing of your data, you may revoke this consent at any time. Such revocation will affect the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have expressed it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests (Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO), you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary, in particular, for the fulfillment of a contract with you, which is presented by us in each case in the description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will review the merits of the case and either discontinue or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling legitimate grounds on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us of your advertising objection at the following contact details: [email protected] àthis paragraph please in bold and frame
Exercising your rights
(1) To exercise your rights, please contact the office mentioned under § 1 (2). Inquiries submitted electronically are usually answered electronically. The information, notifications and measures to be provided under the GDPR are generally provided free of charge. Only in the case of manifestly unfounded or excessive requests are we entitled to charge an appropriate fee for processing or to refrain from taking action.
(2) If there is reasonable doubt about your identity, we may request additional information from you for identification purposes. If we are unable to identify you, we are entitled to refuse to process your request. We will notify you separately about a missing possibility of identification – as far as possible.
(3) Requests for information and disclosure shall generally be processed without delay, but no later than one month after receipt of the request. An extension of this period by a further two months is possible, insofar as this is necessary taking into account the complexity and/or the number of requests. In the event of an extension of the deadline, we will inform you of the reasons for the delay within one month of receiving your request.
(4) If we do not take action in response to a request, we will inform you immediately, but no later than one month after receipt of the request, of the reasons for this and inform you of the possibility of filing a complaint with a supervisory authority or seeking a judicial remedy.
(5) Please note that you may exercise your rights only within the limits and restrictions provided by the European Union or the Member States.
- 15 Links to other websites
Insofar as our website contains links to other websites, we point out that the page visitor leaves the sphere of influence of our website when activating such links. Compliance with data protection regulations is the responsibility of the respective operator. We recommend that site visitors inform themselves about the data protection provisions applicable there before using the linked website.
Cookie Banner :
“OK” button / “More information” button (information about retargeting and naming the target companies).